Monday, October 11, 2010

Love is all that I can give to you

The song goes like this...
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore


My relationships are more like...
L is for the way you look me up online
O is for the only offer I've had in a while so I accept
V is very, very bad mistake
E is even though it sucks, I blame myself

and after a divorce?
L is for the only way I'll look at you is with a court order
O is for the only way we can talk is via a lawyer
V is very, very frustrating
E is expensive life-long lesson

And what about good friends?
L is for the way you look past my weaknesses
O is for the OJ and vodka when I feel like crap
V is very, very healing
E is exactly what I needed right now

I love my friends. 
^_^

 Take it away Nat...
Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment