Friday, December 11, 2009

Paolo Nutini

I have a new obsession... Paolo. <3
I'm sure I've heard him on the radio... but the name didn't stick. Well, today.. I'm stuck on repeat. So, here's a taste...


"Last Request"
Grant my last request,
And just let me hold you.
Don't shrug your shoulders,
Lay down beside me.


"Loving You"
when you're loving me, i'm loving you
and i love your prowess and the things that you do
and it's your flawless soul that bleeds my stone


"New shoes"
Oh, short on money,
but long on time,
slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
and i'm running late,
and i don't need an excuse,
'cause i'm wearing my brand new shoes.


"Jenny dont be hasty"
Oh, Jenny you are crazy!
First I'm perfect, then I'm lazy
And I was calling you my baby

and this video is just.... fun. :)


ok. go find the rest yourselves.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment