Friday, December 13, 2013

Blog Challenge - Day 10 to 13 of 31 days of Blogging

Blog Challenge Link.

10. Post your favorite movies that you never get sick of watching
The Wizard of Oz - life lessons every single time I watch this. "You had it all along, Dorothy."
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - super romantic to think that someone would never forget you. 
Bridesmaids - stupid funny. 

11. Write something someone told you about yourself that you will never forget (good or bad)
"You are awe-ful." as in awe-inspiring. heh. 
"You have nice child bearing hips." and yet he never wanted kids with me. 
"You're very brave."

12. What are your top 3 pet peeves?
stupidity.
arrogance.
rudeness.

13. What is the best (or your favorite) moment(s) in 2013
oooo... Afrikaburn and the magic around getting my ticket, getting there, being there, butterflies (!) and my life afterwards. Got retrenched (which was a huge blessing in disguise) on the day I got back and got two great jobs after that. Makes me a bit nervous about Afrikaburn 2014, to be honest, because it wont have the same magic. So I'm still undecided about going again. We shall see. 

~anib

No comments:

Post a Comment