Monday, March 12, 2018

All the New things

Well... it seems that some things have changed since my last post. Actually, a whole lot of things, including my attitude (thankfully).

I have been actively house hunting and I put in my first offer to purchase today. Hoping I can get past the snotty estate agent and get the house of my dreams. It has a fireplace, aircon, beautiful kitchen, pool, outdoor braai, alarm... and *squee* I cant wait. Holding thumbs.

I also got my learner's licence and will be applying for my driving licence this weekend. That's a very long story but it's so very important to me.

And then, finally... yes I am on a new eating plan and am rapidly losing weight. I feel good and I think I can keep it up until at least Boom. I don't even know who I will be after Boom.... so let's just wait and see what happens after that.

I have also dyed my hair back to my more natural dark brown and will aim to keep it that way until December. I would like to grow it out a bit more... maybe look more like a girl. Maybe. We'll see.

Oh. And that's also the motor for 2018: We'll see. We'll plan what we can but otherwise, we will go with the flow and see what happens. So here's to a whole bunch of changes and seeing what will happen next.

Onto adventure.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment